The Austrian ministry of science and research offers the ERNST MACH grant for all students with a non-European citizenship who plan to go to FH JOANNEUM for fall 2019 or spring 2020. This grant would open the study abroad opportunity also for students who would normally not have the necessary financial background. With 1050 Euro a month, this grant allows students to cover all their cost. The minimum duration of the grant is 3 months; the maximum is 10 months.
As a partner, University of Kurdistan has been invited to participate in this program. Interested and eligible students are encouraged to apply for the ERNST MACH grant! The chances to get this grant are quite good if students submit a complete and thoughtful application. In the previous academic year, 4 (out of 8) student of University of Kurdistan awarded this scholarship.
This scholarship would open the study abroad opportunity for students who would normally not have the necessary financial background. The undergraduate students who have earned at least 70 credits with minimum GPA of 15 (out of 20) and the master students with the minimum GPA of 16 (out of 20) and proficiency in English are eligible to apply for this scholarships. The interested students can register via the following provided link by January 14, 2019.
The received applications will be evaluated in a defined committee. After a preliminary evaluation in the committee, an interview will be conducted in English to select the best 8 students.
After preliminary evaluation, the data of nominated students will be sent to FH JOANNEUM. FH JOANNEUM will then issue acceptance letters for the eligible students, which they will then need to upload in the Online Application. FH JOANNEUM will send out some helpful tips to all nominated students – ultimately, though, it is their own responsibility to fill the Online Application by March 1st.
The programmes in English in FH JOANNEU are as follows.
• ITM (Internet Technology, Bachelor)
• IMS (IT & Mobile Security, Master)
• IRM (IT Law & Management, Master)
• EVU (Energy Transport and Environmental Management, Bachelor)
• MET (Energy and Transport Management, Master)
• ECM (Electronics and Computer Engineering, Master)
• IWI (Industrial Management, Bachelor)
• IIM (International Industrial Management, Master)
• Health Management in Tourism (BA)
• Health-, Tourism- and Sport Management (MA)
• Occupational Therapy (BA)
• Dietetics and Nutrition (BA)
• Information management BA
• Construction Design and Economics BA
• Architecture MA
• Electronic and Computer Engineering BA
• Aviation BA
• Aviation MA
• Automotive Engineering MA
• Engineering and Production Management MA
• Sustainable Food Management BA
• International Management BA
• Business in Emerging Markets MA
• Information Design BA
• Communication, Media, Sound, and Interactive Design MA
• Exhibition Design MA
More information about the “Ernst Mach Grant for studying at an Austrian university of applied sciences (Fachhochschule)”: https://grants.at/de/, Master and Bachelor Degree Programs at FH JOANNEUM, and study programmes in different campuses at https://www.fh-joanneum.at/en/international/study-programmes.
For registration click here