IEEE 2018 (8th) Iranian Smart Grid Conference (SGC 2018) with cooperation of the Iranian Society of Smart Grid will be held in November 28-29, 2018 at the University of Kurdistan (UOK), Kurdistan, Sanandaj, Iran.
The Conference will feature panel sessions, technical papers, exhibition, and tutorials by experts representing both industry and academia, to provide the attendees with the latest researches and technologies in the scope of smart grids.
Prospective researchers and experts are invited to submit original contributions, or tutorials containing the latest finding about the conference topics to SGC2018 via the conference online submission system. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
– Smart City and Internet of Things
– Transportations and Electric Vehicles
– Smart Grid Regulation, Standards
– Monitoring, Control, and Wide-Area Protection
– Cyber-Physical Systems Security in Smart Grids
– Communication Systems and Information
– Reliability, Energy Management, and Demand Response
– Smart Sensors, Advanced Metering Systems and Automation
– Distributed Generation, Energy Storage, Microgrids, Active Distribution Networks, and Energy Hub
– Smart Grids Impacts on Fault Management (Protection Infrastructure, Emergency Response and Systems Restoration)
– Power and Energy System Applications (Generation, Transmission, Distribution, Markets, Operation, and Planning)